Facts about Spray Tanning
Most fair-skinned ladies desire to have a copper-toned skin colour. To achieve this, you need to expose yourself to the sun. But with the growing tested and seen dangers of UV Ray exposure, is not advisable to go for sun tanning. So if you want your skin tanned, spray tanning is a better option.
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is an essential ingredient for spray tanning. It is a form of sugar that reacts with amino acids. Spray tanning is usually done in the saloon, but you choose to do it at home. To avoid blotches on your skin, there are two ways of getting a spray tan. You can either get an airbrush tan or choose from spray tanning booths.
The spray tanning booths work by emitting tanning solutions. It takes a few minutes to finish, but after an hour or two, the result of spray tanning takes effect. Airbrush tan, on the other hand, is done manually by a trained tanning technician. The technician ensures that there are no spots missed during the spray tanning. You can take a shower after four hours of the session. Below are some of the benefits you can get from spray tanning.
- Less stain: Spray Tanning dries up much faster, leaving a fewer stain on your clothes unlike wet sunless tans like gels, lotions and mousses.
- It is durable: Spray Tanning solutions can last up to a week or more depend on the reaction of your skin, unlike wet tanning solutions that do not last up to four days.
- Better result: Spray tanning is much better than applying tanning lotions and cream. It does leave streaks and blotches on your skin.
- Accessibility: Tan can be gotten anywhere and anytime. it is beneficial to those who live in a cold climate where the sun barely rises
- Availability: There are wide ranges of colours to choose but when choosing, be careful to choose the right shade for your skin. Ensure you ask the spray tanning technician for a suggestion or apply a small amount of the solution to your skin to know the best for you.
Achieving a perfect spray tan can be a great way of boosting your confidence. But it is a wise thing to first learn the know how’s to have great tanned skin. One right way of achieving a perfect spray is to visit a saloon where the trained technician will give you the best of spray tan.